Sunday, June 2, 2013
I'm officially a blogger!
So I have decided to start a blog. I think the biggest reason I finally decided to do this is because.. well actually there are two reasons. The first reason is I am a TERRIBLE journal keeper! This is something I have always wanted to be better at doing but since I just can't seem to get myself to commit to doing it, I thought typing a blog would be more fun and I can print my posts and call it a journal! The second reason is because I thought it might be therapeutic for me to write about things happening in my little family's life. Right now the biggest hurdle has been dealing with infertility. So here I go.. I hope you all enjoy reading my new blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I love this :) I am so excited to read the happenings of my favorite little family! Get it sista!!
ReplyDelete